for March 2018
School Board Agenda
The Board of Education of Independent School District No. 72 of McCurtain County, Oklahoma, will meet in regular session at 5:30 p.m. on March 12, 2018, at the Holly Creek School Cafeteria, North from McCurtain County Courthouse on Central, Approximately six miles continuing North at “Y” to intersection.
Note: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
- Call to order.
- Roll Call
- Open discussion, limit five (5) minutes
- Superintendent’s Report
- Action Items:
Public hearing to allow tribal officials and parents of Indian Children to discuss the school’s Impact Aid Program, to make recommendations concerning the needs of their children, the LEA’s educational program and the degree of parental participation allowed.
- Consideration and vote to re-organize the board of education for Holly Creek School for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Vote to administer the oath of office for the President, Vice-President, Clerk and Treasurer for the Holly Creek School Board.
- Vote to approve/disapprove the minutes of the February 12, 2018 regular board meeting.
- Vote to approve/disapprove proposal from Routh Enterprises to install safety film and adhesive on the windows and doors.
- Consideration and vote to convene/not convene into Executive Session, pursuant to 25 O.S. (B) (1,2,3,4) for the purpose of discussing the following items:
- Discussion of any personnel issues.
- Discussion of possible teacher walkout.
- Vote to reconvene open session.
STATEMENT OF EXECUTIVE SESSION AS READ BY PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD.
- Presentation of Superintendent’s recommendations concerning any personnel issues.
- Presentation of Superintendent’s recommendations concerning a possible teacher walkout.
- Consideration and vote to accept/not accept Superintendent’s recommendation on any personnel issues.
- Consideration and vote to accept/not accept Superintendent’s recommendation on a possible teacher walkout.
- Vote to approve/disapprove purchase orders for March, 2018 and expenses for April, 2018.
- Vote to adjourn.
Posted in this public place this the 8th day of March, 2018.
Shirley Potts, Minutes Clerk