for December 2018
School Board Agenda
The Board of Education of Independent School District No. 72 of McCurtain County, Oklahoma, will meet in regular session at 5:30 p.m. on December 10, 2018, at the Holly Creek School Cafeteria, North from McCurtain County Courthouse on Central, Approximately six miles continuing North at “Y” to intersection.
Note: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Open discussion, limit five (5) minutes
4. Superintendent’s Report
II. Action Items:
1. Vote to approve/disapprove the minutes of the November 12, 2018 regular meeting.
2. Vote to approve/disapprove board meeting calendar dates for 2019.
3. Vote to approve/disapprove foster care plan for the 2018-2019 school year.
4. Vote to approve/disapprove “School Parent & Engagement Policy & Parents Right to Know” policy for Holly Creek Schools.
5. Vote to approve/disapprove “Inventory Procedures” for Holly Creek School.
6. Vote to approve/disapprove “Travel Policy” for Holly Creek School.
7. Vote to approve/disapprove “Conflicts of Interest” policy for Holly Creek School.
8. Vote to approve/disapprove “Student Recruitment-Access to Students and Directory Information” for Holly Creek School.
9. Vote to approve/disapprove “Foster Care Plan” for Holly Creek School.
10. Consideration and vote to convene/not convene into Executive Session, pursuant to 25 O.S. (B) (1,2,3,4) for the purpose of discussing the following items:
A. Discussion of any personnel issues.
11. Vote to reconvene open session.
STATEMENT OF EXECUTIVE SESSION AS READ BY PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD.
12. Vote to recognize Supt. Harvey Brumley to present his recommendations concerning any personnel issues.
13. Presentation of Superintendent’s recommendations concerning any personnel issues.
14. Consideration and vote to accept/not accept Superintendent’s recommendation on any personnel issues.
15. Vote to approve/disapprove purchase orders for December, 2018 and expenses for January, 2019.
16. Vote to adjourn.
Posted in this public place this the 7th day of December, 2018.
Shirley Potts, Minutes Clerk